Thursday, February 12, 2009

W.T.F!? Hollywood!!



O.k.. They lost they fucking minds! As you folks know,They are making a remake of the classic "The Karate Kid",Me personally didn't care for the original and it's many sequels. For those of you who never seen the wax on-wax off Movie here's the skinny. A kid from east coast(played by Ralph Machchio) moves to California to a new life only to get the shit kicked out him by a bunch of bullies who know karate his salvation...a little Japanese man(played by the late Pat Moria)who shows him the secrets of the art and a showdown goes down like I said before I didn't care for it Because I seen it before in other martial art movies so why I'm Talking about it well word around the camp fire(www.screenrant.com)says that the role of Daniel will be played by Will and Jada's kid Jaden Smith Now I can see that but thats when it goes south and rents a condo,for the setting of the Remake it's in China?! Now Karate comes form China so again I say O.K. but this is when I say What The Fuck!?for the role of Mr Miyagi....Jackie Chan? So is it possible to call this "The Karate Kid",still with all these changes? now I just shake my head and hope It don't Tank ( and It probably will). Now another thing passing around the campfire is Jean-Clude Van Damme turning down the comeback role in Sylvester Stallone's new big action filck"The Expendables",(www.screenrant.com)aperently Stallone offered big Dollars for him to be in this film but Van Damme turn it down because he(Stallone)didn't discuss the character motive.Is he Fucking serious?Right now he's getting ready to do a true sequel to his 1st major hit "Bloodsport",I'll be looking forward to see it premiere right on Spike T.V. on Saturday Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment